Honda TRX 450R banner

Reaction score

Marketplace Rating
(0.0 - 0 reviews)

Profile posts Latest activity Discussions Buy & Sell Reviews About

• · Registered
    435 Posts
    Hey Gary,

I was looking up cam overlap and your old website is down. I saw your new site and it looks awesome. When will it be populated with the old content? You have a lot of great information on the site. Are you a web designer/coder?

Chris

· Cane Rider!
    1,392 Posts
    Hey Gary, Rob Morrison a.k.a.Rockinhorseweb sent me the camshaft installation file. Can you post up a sticky for it? How should I send it?

Thanks, Fred.

· Registered
    212 Posts
    Sorry to bug you. But I saw some pictures of your brake lever on your lockout clutch. Where did you get that? I ordered one from super pegs but the kick hits it and gets stuck.

· Registered
    170 Posts
    In ur opinion. What on frame pipe is better for the low 500 builds for power. Sparks megaphone or dasa

· Registered
    04 450R
    12 Posts
    Hi, My name is Jon and I have a Carb question for you if that's ok. Figured i'd go right to someone who is knowledgeable on the subject rather than starting another jetting thread. Im looking to go from a stock 04 carb to a FCR carb off a 07 crf250. Do I need different size jetting with the new carb or do i use the same size jets for the fcr carb? Its on a 04 with 12:1 je piston, full 2 brothers exhaust, k&n with outerwear's, rear of airbox lid is cut off. I believe my current jetting is 180, 50 and third clip on the needle. runs real good but does have a backfire when letting off the throttle. Ive read tons of postings on the fcr but none that really answer my question.

thanks for any help

Jon
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…