1999 TRX 400EX For Sale - Honda TRX Forums: Honda TRX 450R Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-15-2008, 04:38 AM   #1 (permalink)
TRX90 Rider

1999 Honda TRX 400EX;
Adult, Mechanic Owned, Excellent condition with LOW hours, Stock engine and exhaust, K&N air filter/outerwears prefilter, Carburetor has been rejetted, Laegers +1"(forward)+1"(tall) nickel plated steering stem, Tag X5 CR high bend bars with crossbar pad, NACS racing one piece bar clamp, OMF heavy duty .190 aluminum wheels with welded reinforcement rings, Maxxis Razor 6 ply tires, DG full skid plate, Protec heavy duty stainless steel rear skid plate, AC racing front bumper and nerf bars with black nets, Dirt skins neoprene shock covers front & rear, New Honda black seat (not a replacement seat cover) original red seat assembly included. Rear twin piston caliper upgrade, GT Thunder caliper adapter bracket, Galfer stainless steel brake hose, Baldwin racing antifade axle nut/rotor hub, New Honda rear axle bearings/carrier assembly, spare carrier/bearings included, Footpegs are sharp with fresh black powder coat, All moving parts "A" arms, swingarm, shocks, linkage and brake pedal have been removed and cleaned and packed with fresh grease and new grease seals installed, I installed grease fittings in the swingarm as well. There are no squeaks or rattles of any kind, no seized or stripped bolts, anti seize compound used on all fasteners. All plastic is intact with the usual abrasions that come from off road use, Honda factory service manual, all reciepts and service records. Extensive inventory of New Honda parts in original packaging for all routine maintenance requirements..."O" rings, oil filters, seals, and gaskets, I have 7 large boxes of extras that go with the quad, that include's all of the take off parts. Asking $3900.00 OR BEST OFFER. Located in Gilbert, Arizona. PM me or Email at klesserfxd@aol.com

Thanks and ride safe........Tech23.

http://i173.photobucket.com/albums/w69/Tec...hotos/IMG27.jpg

http://i173.photobucket.com/albums/w69/Tec...hotos/IMG25.jpg

http://i173.photobucket.com/albums/w69/Tec...XintheDunes.jpg
Tech23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-01-2008, 05:21 PM   #2 (permalink)
TRX90 Rider

This is basically a new (low hour) quad that has had some aftermarket goodies added. I have moved this quad several times while relocating and have had only a few opportunnities to ride it. It was disassembled and greased as a preventative maintenance program. There were NO worn out part's requiring it's disassembly.

Tech23.
Old 08-01-2008, 05:57 PM   #3 (permalink)
250EX Rider

Send a message via AIM to Black450racer

to be resonable i think you might wanna lower your price if you wanna sell it. the market is a buyers market for quads right now. i've been seeing nice 450r's go for 4000 all day.
05 crf cam
burgard +2 arms
rpm axle
powermadd handguards
gt thunder rebuilds
bead locks
Black450racer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2008, 03:58 AM   #4 (permalink)
TRX90 Rider

Quote:
to be resonable i think you might wanna lower your price if you wanna sell it. the market is a buyers market for quads right now. i've been seeing nice 450r's go for 4000 all day.[/b]

The add does say.......OR BEST OFFER.
Old 08-04-2008, 04:42 AM   #5 (permalink)
450R Rider

Quote:
Quote:
to be resonable i think you might wanna lower your price if you wanna sell it. the market is a buyers market for quads right now. i've been seeing nice 450r's go for 4000 all day.[/b]

[/b]
he's just tryin to help ya out. i sold mine near the start of winter(99.400ex) with more than you got into yours for 3200 mine was in great condition it's just that you can get these bike a dime a dozen and it's even worse cus the market for selling anything is crappy. like our trailer it's a 70 sumthing thousand dollar trailer new but because of the market the dealer sold it to us for about 46 ...just not a good time to sell
AC nerfs.
ESR exhaust, with mid-top end header.
HCII
K&N intake
LRD needle, 4th clip
CR 500 Springs
g force extended hubs
SLC +2.5 swinger
OEM, crf 450r clutch

h0nda450mainiac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2008, 05:59 AM   #6 (permalink)
TRX90 Rider

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

[/b]
he's just tryin to help ya out. i sold mine near the start of winter(99.400ex) with more than you got into yours for 3200 mine was in great condition it's just that you can get these bike a dime a dozen and it's even worse cus the market for selling anything is crappy. like our trailer it's a 70 sumthing thousand dollar trailer new but because of the market the dealer sold it to us for about 46 ...just not a good time to sell
[/b]

Thats cool,... I appreciate the help. I know its not a good time to sell with the economy and all, plus Here in AZ. its not really riding season with 105+ temperatures out there. Maybe it will turn around when it cools down here.
Old 08-05-2008, 02:11 PM   #7 (permalink)
450R Rider

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
QUOTE(black450racer @ Aug 1 2008, 04:57 PM)
<div class='quotemain'>to be resonable i think you might wanna lower your price if you wanna sell it. the market is a buyers market for quads right now. i've been seeing nice 450r's go for 4000 all day.[/b]

[/b]
[/b][/quote]

Thats cool,... I appreciate the help. I know its not a good time to sell with the economy and all, plus Here in AZ. its not really riding season with 105+ temperatures out there. Maybe it will turn around when it cools down here.
[/b][/quote]

lol ya were freakin out here in oregon cus it's getting in the 90's ..to hot.. have you posted that thing on craigslist yet?
AC nerfs.
ESR exhaust, with mid-top end header.
HCII
K&N intake
LRD needle, 4th clip
CR 500 Springs
g force extended hubs
SLC +2.5 swinger
OEM, crf 450r clutch

h0nda450mainiac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2008, 03:32 PM   #8 (permalink)
400EX Rider

Send a message via AIM to katch26

Ive been looking at 400ex on ebay for the last month or so and theyve been going for mid 2 for hopped up one between 15-2000 for basically stock one and most of those were 2000-2002s
katch26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2008, 06:36 AM   #9 (permalink)
TRX90 Rider

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
QUOTE(Tech23 @ Aug 4 2008, 02:58 AM)
<div class='quotemain'>
Quote:

[/b]
[/b]

[/b][/quote]

lol ya were freakin out here in oregon cus it's getting in the 90's ..to hot.. have you posted that thing on craigslist yet?
[/b][/quote]

Yes , I do have it on craigslist, nothing is moving there either....but thanks, and I hope it cools down for ya soon. If you take and add up all the upgrade components on the quad it comes out to $6555.00 (including what I paid for the quad). I am not in any hurry, there is nothing out there I want to buy, and I have other toys.
Old 08-06-2008, 06:54 AM   #10 (permalink)
TRX90 Rider

Quote:
Ive been looking at 400ex on ebay for the last month or so and theyve been going for mid 2 for hopped up one between 15-2000 for basically stock one and most of those were 2000-2002s[/b]
How many of those were mechanic owned with 30 years experience?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement