Honda TRX 450R banner

ROBL Engineering NEW Intake for the TRX, review.

5K views 5 replies 5 participants last post by  Huncho910 
#1 ·
ok guys im to stress to retype it but here it is.. ill type more later

negative Sir... I just haven't had the time to sit down and type a nice report. but from my experience (I raced the Baja 500 last year using FCI and this year Vegas to Reno using Robl intake, everything else in the engine was the same) and I can tell you that my bike pulled harder , faster and with more response...

It was an improvement that surprised me ... highly recommended.

It has a superb construction, very solid, very nice inside and out side finish , it can me used with different types of boxes- XC, MX, DZRT, TT.

its a very solid and RELIABLE upgrade to any racer and I hardcore trail rider.

besides an exhaust, this would be my second recommended mod, it IS the (on the class of high end part)the less expensive and best high end bolt on, on the market that produces the best power, response (exhaust, cams, PP, High comp piston, Big Bore kits are more expensive and not bolt on)

#2 ·
I agree with El Mamito!! I have had 3 generations of Robl intakes and the power and workmanship is second to none and for me that is Dyno proven. He is a great guy to work with and has taken care of multiple people that I have sent his way. I have not heard one negative thing about him or his products and am currently having him build a custom intake setup for my hybrid build in progress (Ltr 450 chassis/kx 500 motor).
Side note--thanks for what you do for us El Mamito!!

#5 ·
my dyno graph using Gen 2 intake(if im not mistaken)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.