Honda TRX 450R banner

all around best front bumper

25K views 46 replies 36 participants last post by  York Racing 
#1 ·
In the market for a new front bumper. i like the pro armor dominator and xc. I do mostly woods riding/racing and some track. Anyone use either of these? Thanks.

#35 ·
I just bought an IMS bumper cheap on E-bay; brand new. X Factor make a nice one as well.

#36 ·
There are quite a few really nice bumpers out there...but for the price,I like my Pro Armor....it looks good and is easy to grab ahold of to swing the front end around.

The Blingstar Iron Cross is another one of my faves.

#37 ·
i like my moose racing bumper, looks great IMO

#40 ·
this is the thing with prm...they're so strong, if you hit something it wont break...it will bend your frame because its so strong...just another thing to think about. it will not break off and it could potentially bend your frame

#44 · (Edited)
can you race with any bumper i bought a blingstar cross?? i wanna start racing and im thinking about getting the itp ss112 cause they look sweet but would they be good for racing .... should i get hipers or something... i know noone who races.. and i cant figure out how to post a new thread lol so i decided to just post here pleas help

trx450

#45 ·
can you race with any bumper?? and i wanna start racing i wanna get the itp ss112 cause they look sweet but would they not be good to race.... should i get hipers or something... i know noone who races and i cant figure out how to post a new thread lol please helppp
Are you talking about bumpers or wheels?... Do NOT... I repeat... Do NOT race with cast wheels... they look sweet, yes... I actually just ordered a set today to put my street tires on for cruising around town but you do not want to be jumping or hitting any nasty angles or trails with them

#47 ·
Threads a little old bud haha. But very good read. I prefer my Pro Armor products personally. Never had much of a problem with any of them. I had a Pro Armor XC on my YFZ and smacked a tree during the winter WOT in 3rd gear. I went flying like a rocket over the handle bars but the bumper was just bent on one side. Nothing a peice of steel tubing and some leverage can't fix!!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.