Honda TRX 450R banner

Decided to order Cst Ambush tires but have a question!!!

3K views 10 replies 5 participants last post by  Gustav 
#1 ·
I have stock rims and wanted to know what will work better the 10 or 11inch wide ambushes...i read about tire roll and all but never about with the ambush...i must have the flat look I can't stand rounded edges...so which should I get?

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Driggs12
#3 ·
Just trying to get ppl that only have ambush to respond sorry

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

#4 ·
I'm sure you already made a decision but for what it's worth, I have the 10 inch. Tried the 11's but they are actually 21 inches tall even though they claim to be 20's. Too tall for my liking. They are fantastic tires though!

#5 ·
Mine are 20x11x9 on stock rims and I'm extremely pleased with them. I wanted extra sidewall/bead protection and my tread is FLAT all the way across. They look beefy and work great. JM$.02

#8 · (Edited)
Way better side bite(less sliding when accelerating out of a corner) than the stock tires anyway, but I'm sure it'll slide more once the knobbies wear, if that's what you're asking. I'm not sure what you mean about comparing a dirt tire to a sandstar. CST ambush is a dirt tire. I can dig up a pic if you want to see what the tire looks like on stock rims.

#10 ·
No problem. If you're looking for a sand tire that stays on top instead of digging in, the key to that is weight. CST ablaze, sandstar, gheko's, all heavy tires. Make the switch to skat trak haulers or extremes and you won't be disappointed.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.